Enjoy your cafe-style chocolate brownie experience guilt-free. Encased in a thin crunchy outer layer, the moist chocolate gouey fudge style brownie will ease your mid-afternoon chocolate craving.
Delicious and healthy these brownies are Egg-free, have no butter, and no processed flour.
Tip: Place the oat flour through the blender once more to ensure it is superfine and light.
If your not keen on Greek yoghurt, a substitute would be coconut yoghurt. I like my brownies served with dollop of vanilla yoghurt or cream.
No-Guilt Chocolate Brownie Fudge
- 1.5 cups dark chocolate chips.
- 3/8 cup coconut oil
- 1tspn baking soda
- 1/2 tspn baking powder
- 1 cup thick unsweetened Greek yoghurt
- 3/4 cup fine oat flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup Coconut sugar
- Handful of white chocolate chips (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with baking paper and spray lightly with coconut oil.
2. Place dark chocolate chips into a bowl.
3. In another bowl add coconut oil and heat . Measure the required quantity.
4. Pour melted coconut oil into the chocolate chips and stir until chocolate has melted and stirred through.
5. Add your thick strained Greek yoghurt ( chobani or black swan brand is better for this ) into the chocolate mixture.
6.Add the rest of the ingredients in an alternating fashion. Half dry ingredients ( sugar and flour, baking soda ) with half wet ingredients ( yoghurt ) and mix well. Stir through the white chocolate chips.
7. Pour into prepared baking dish and bake in a moderate oven for 25 minutes. Dust with cocoa powder or icing and cut into desired pieces.